- Publisher: Mountain Morning Press
- Available in: Ebook and print
Whether you are running around town, heading out for your first hike, or trekking in the backcountry – this is the guide for you!
Efficient, practical, and full of tips covering everything you need – from safety to first aid to trusting your gut. Learn about:
- Practical safety strategies – road running, hiking, camping, backpacking.
- Anchor people – What they are… Why they are important – and how to help them keep calm.
- Personal protection – The options. The pros and cons. My personal recommendations.
- Psychological safety – What it is… Why it’s important – and how we develop it.
Written by a female, with a focus on women. Get all the skills you need to build confidence, have fun – and – keep your loved ones happy!