- Publisher: Mountain Morning Press
- Available in: Ebook and print
Starting Out or Starting Over is dedicated to supporting and inspiring you, regardless of age or ability, as you build or re-build that running habit.
Inspired by runners for runners – Starting Out or Starting Over weaves habit-building science and behavioral psychology together with lots of practical tools and advice creating a fresh, unique perspective.
What can you expect?
Written in sections with easy-to-follow downloadable worksheets:
- Section One: Learn how to supercharge your starting energy and willpower
- Section Two: Teaches you how to build and sustain your running – or walking – habit
- Section Three: Hear from the pros! Tips and sage advice – about everything from shoes to safety
- Section Four: The facts about injuries: prevention, what to look for, causes, and how to care for injuries
Plus! A Bonus Section: Your opportunity to get crystal clear about your goals and your whys while creating a unique action plan to keep you moving through the good – and the challenging – days
Looking for the ideal running companion? Great news! Starting Out or Starting Over is your guide – every step of the way!
P.S. This book is great for walkers too…
Essential tips! If you are just beginning your athletic endeavors or find yourself getting back into the swing of things after a long break you’ll find this book to be a handy reference. With great tips laid out in a logical progression, you will soon be on your way to a healthy and active new lifestyle.” – Scott H
The guidance from Kate’s book has been most helpful. The book is an enjoyable read. Kate addresses real-life fitness issues frankly and thoroughly. Personally, I find the setbacks of cold weather and COVID quarantine to be quite challenging, I feel confident I can implement at least some of Kate’s suggestions in my fitness life.” – Jamie B